Miscarriage
Tomorrow i will be 4 months pregnant. A week ago i had really bad  cramps and bloody discharge for about three days. Doc tells me maybe its a miscarriage or two much work to be on bed rest. my question is if i have a miscarriage will somthing come out? or if i am and nothing does do i go to er & what signs to look for?
I've had two miscarriages and you don't know when your having one.  I didn't have an signs of one until I went for my ultrasound that is the only way to know your having a miscarriage.  Everyones body is different my body didn't reject the baby so I had to have  a d and c.  Your best bet is to request an ultrasound from your doctors office because the hospital can't do anything for a miscarriage