Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Missed Period,Early detection +ve,Bleeding & Lower Back Pain is the...

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Missed Period,Early detection +ve,Bleeding & Lower Back Pain is there

My Wife's of 30 years old and we are trying for baby for the first time..She has a normal menstrual cycle of 28 days..after her ovulation calculation & fertile days..this month she missed her period,a week has been passed, and we tested with early detection kit,which showed a +ve but what we are worried is she's having small bleedings occasionally (twice or thrice during this week) and lower back pain..We have fixed up an appointment with a gynaecologist during next week.. Before that could you help me out by advising what for these symptoms are and this bleeding n back pain will be a problem for her?
its hard to say! Some women just bleed at the beggining of the pregnancys and some people bleed due to early misscarriages! ( im not trying to scare you just be prepared) This can be completley normal for her!  She can be one of the many women that do bleed when they are pregnant! If its not alot of bleeding and shes not clotting or anything i wouldnt really worry! What colour is the blood? I think they say if its not pink or bright red and its dark brown then its a good sign? Brown blood is old blood so i believe that is correct! She really needs to see a doc though ..ill pray that you and your wife have a happy and healthy nine months ! Try not to worry stress is not good for either of you espically the lil bean!! :)
Thanks a lot to you for your +ve support n wishes, dudette..Let me have a discussion with my doc and update the status in forum..
It could quite possibly be implantation bleeding. This can happen but because its your first child, your unaware if this is normal for your wifes body. A lot of women get it and some dont. If the blood is dark in colour it is a good sign as it is old blood that has clotted in the womb and just passed its way through your wifes body. Which test did you use as they range in sensitivity. The HCG hormone will keep rising, so maybe test again with a less sensitive test and if it picks it up then its a good sign that all is still well and id say being a week late its unlikely it will come up negative unless, its a chemical pregnancy or the HCG isnt high enough. Im sure your DR will reasurre you, good luck and keep us posted.
Oh and back pain is very common so wouldnt worry about that.
Sarah implantation bleeding isnt common,and it happens before you get a positive test.then your body produces HCG..

zundar
Try to stay positive many women do indeed bleed in early pregnancy.its not always a bad sign,my advice for now until you see a doctor,is for her to rest up as much as possible.best of luck..
KeeLolo Asking for your prayers of ... Comment
26 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
28 mins ago
KeeLolo, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
31 mins ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy