Missed Period with spotting
Hi there - My husband and I have been trying to conceive for more than a year now. My period cycle is 28 days long and I am never late. I ovulated round about the 12-16 and we had intercourse three times in this period. Then a week before my period was due I had some pinkish discharge for about two days. Thereafter white discharge. I was due for my period on the 27th of November and am now 5 days late. I have done 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative. Last night some light pink discharge again and now nothing. I have no symptoms other than the fact that I am extremely tired and sleepy all the time and some cramps but nothing else. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant?
you might be pregnant but to be sure take pregnancy test when you week up next week...... and good luck