Mommy day!
Layely bills have been rough and when i do have extra money i spend it on stuff for the baby....but I've decided to use what's left of this check to do something special for myself! Going to get my hair done today and can't be more excited! Is anyone else planning a special day before baby gets here to pamper yourself?
My special day will be my baby shower.. don't really have a lot of money to pamper myself. My eyebrows are lookin rough lol
My bday was the 14... My mom told me last night, shes gonna take me to get my hair done & get a pedicure :)
i heard different points on ur feet can induce labor, idk if i believe it but im still gonna get my  hair done first just to be safe :)
Eekkk! That's exciting! Happy birthday! And shelly I'm the same way. I'm pushing it by doing this but i need some me time and itll make me feel a little back to normal lol
Have fun maybaby! Seriously enjoy it :) the hubby took me to get mine cut a few weeks ago and it was the best feeling ever (I'm lucky if I get out of sweat pants on a daily basis)! I enjoyed at least one day of not looking like a grunge-ball lol