Moms who have boys and girls
So I have a daughter, and she is a year old. And I just found out that I am going to have a baby boy in June. I'd like to hear from some moms who have boys and girls. What are some of the big differences in having a baby boy and having a baby girl? What do I need to know to prepare?
I have a 8year old girl and  5 and 2 yr old sons plus 8 and 5 yr old step sons. And I have a boy on the way lol yea we are over run by boys. One big thing a learned from having baby boys is make sure you point their penis down when changing them. I learned that the hard way... I found girls are easier to potty train then boys. Other then that they are more or less the same.  
Lol that's what my husband and I were just talking about
I have none yet I'm due to have a boy in June thanks for the changing nappy tip :) my mum has 4 of each says boys are more hectic as kids but girls are harder in teen years.
I have 6 yr old boy and 4 yr old girl. My son is so easy going and well mannered my lil girl on the other hand tends to be a bit more rebellious....and sassy! I do have to say that my daughter was much easier with potty training.
Getting nervous cause I'm 27 wks prego with another girl, wondering about those teenage years lol
I have 1 girl and 2 boys My daughyer is the older one. The diferences between  having a girl and a boy is that in my case I see more clothes for girls and I dress my daughter with diferent colors and types of clothes girls have so much more things than boys. Boys are simple to change I change them quicker than my daughter. I take my time with her because I want her to look clean and beautiful.. But both are beautiful kids to have.. So enjoy ur lil girl and ur lil boy. U'll tell the differences when U have them both..:-D:-D
Get peepee teepees or you'll get peed on during diaper changes, that's the best advice I have lol. My son is generally easier to deal with than my daughter (he's almost 8 and she's 6) but my daughter was a lot easier to potty train and is better with brushing her teeth/handwashing without being asked.
I have a girl 8 and a boy 6, My son was easier to potty train, but I've always heard that girls were, all my son wanted was real underwear and he has been going since he was 2 with no accidents, I was lucky... The two of them are really close but argue about everything. He's the protector and tells me I look pretty everyday, but my daughter surely has the tude coming in
You can make peepee teepees by putting a wipe over their penis, It worked for me Im glad you reminded me of that Im sure I would have forgot about that lol...