Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Movement...

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Movement...

Not a question, but I'm sooo excited! I've felt my baby move for most of the day and made daddy feel her moving around this morning... :)
I'm a ftm, 20+2.
Aw congrats! I'm just starting to feel my daughter move all day as well my boyfriend felt her for the first time yesterday she really gave him a kick! Lol I'm 21 weeks :)
Thank you, congrats to you too! :) She was moving quite a bit and I asked if he could feel it and he couldn't and then she kicked his hand pretty hard and he goes "felt that... " lol
Aw. That's awesome :)
Mine is like a jellybean. Bouncin all around. :)

I go this coming wens for an ultrasound. The new doc went well thankfully.
Also decided to go ahead with the gender. But my husband can't be their :/
So having them put it in an envelope so we can open it together when he gets off.
Lucky! Lol

That's awesome that your Dr went well, did they change the staff? Sorry to hear that your hubby won't be there with you.. I'm too nosy when I'm in the ultrasound room. Lol I go tomorrow for my monthly check up, I'm hoping I get another ultrasound soon, we didn't get a good facial shot and they want to double check that its a girl... keeping my fingers crossed :)
Aw. Well I hope it is! What names did you think of??
I am to so I have to make it well known I can not know the gender or see its parts lol!
I promised I wouldn't lol
Most of the staff has changed I only saw one I recognized the billing lady.
So it was nice didn't seem like hostility.
I went for my blood work today they took so much cause I did the down syndrome one. I felt so drained!
We picked Jazlyn Rae :)
Its hard not to look! Lol
And I understand how you feel, I did bloodwork last week to test for everything.. glad to hear that most of the staff has changed.
So are you leaning toward whether you want a boy or a girl? Or still are you still fully open? :-P
Aw I love it :) very cute.
I lean more towards a boy! But I have that gut feeling its a girl.
One princess is a lot of work two would really tire me out lol
My little boy is so easygoing!

But its OK eathier way. I have both so I can handle it eathirr way lol
Congrats its so Kool huh!? I felt my baby girl at 19+1 nd I will never forget it lol it was so amazing. It was during the football playoff game lol
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy