My vagina hurts!
I'm only 7 weeks, and my vagina is swollen and it feels sore and irriated, especially whenever I wipe. It doesn't smell bad at all, actually doesn't have a smell at all, and it's not itchy or anything. Is this normal? Especially me being so early along?
I forgot to mention my boyfriend is out of town for work so I haven't had intercourse so that's not what's causing this either.
Mines been the same way could have an infection sometimes it just swells mine is more less the bone that hurts like it feels like my vagina bone is broke everytime I move it's crazy.  
I'd bring it up to the doctor hopefully it's nothing :)
It could just be the additional blood flow to that area now that you are pregnant. Check with your Dr Just to be sure it's not infection without any symptoms. But other than that it's pretty normal. With my first pregnancy I was swollen pretty much from the beginning