Mystery to me
I usually have a 30-34 day cycle. On December 13th I had my last period on day 27. At this time I was in a different province as I was visiting home (from December 10th to January 15th) and was away from my spouse. Is it possible that the stresses of packing and being away had messed with my ovulation? I had a dating ultrasound today and I'm 5 weeks, 5 days (3 weeks and 5 days from conception). I would have conceived very very late in my cycle (30+ days into my cycle) but my ultrasound showed good placement. Is this even possible?
Google isn't much help and the chance of rape while I was back home is very slim (but the thought is horrible). This is so frustrating!
So that would mean you think your about two weeks off right? I read something about the babies being 2 weeks behind I think. It goes by how old the fetus is and how many wks pregnant u are. Im not sure how they get the different numbers. Same thing happened to me though it says I would have concieved on the very last day of my cycle. But that is what the ultrasounds are for and if they are pretty close to yohr LMP
It should be accurate
Early ultrasounds are very accurate. Weird things happen, and if you had unprotected sex a baby is always possible :)