Natural Progesterone Cream and Pregnancy
I am currently 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I started taking progesterone cream shortly after ovulation to maintain my pregnancy as I suffered from a miscarriage last October. Has anyone had positive results using natural progesterone cream while pregnant?
I used the progesterone pills (Prometrium) this current pregnancy and now I'm almost 22 weeks. I've had 2 miscarriages in the past.

Progesterone will work in a viable pregnancy (meaning there is nothing genetically wrong with the embryo). But if it is a blighted ovum or molar pregnancy then the progesterone won't work. It serves to keep your uterine lining from thinning out and thus miscarrying in the event your little one is perfectly healthy.

In 2-3 weeks your doctor should give you a sonogram to confirm the little one is growing and has a heartbeat. In those cases I would breathe a huge sigh of relief and enjoy your pregnancy!
can i ask where you buy the creme? I have been looking into doing the same thing this month and wondered if there's anywhere to buy it other than online? thanks
You can usually find it at any health food store: Whole foods, Vitamins Plus, etc.
I'm using Emerita Progest. It doesn't have herbs or unnatural ingredients. You can also find it online at iherb.com and several other sites. I hope this helps.