Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Nauseau Medicine

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Nauseau Medicine

My Dr perscribed me this stuff called ondansetron, it dissolves on your toungue.. He said it wuld help on days I felt rele sick and culdnt eat. Im starving and dehydrated and nothing will go down, so I took one and all it did was make me gag and get sick.. Kdk what to do. I cant walk without the room going completely black, but I cant get ne type of food to go down, I feel terrible Andy stomach feels like its eating itself, its been growling nonstop... does this happen to anyone else? If so what did you do to fight it?
Call your doctor back and tell him you can't keep those down....if your dehydrated please go to the er and get some fluids in you...It's really important because I was treated for dehydration and was told it could cause miscarriage....also try a little ginger ale and some clear chicken broth...it was the only thing I could keep down my first 3 months of pregnancy......but please call your doctor...hope you feel better
I was the same way with my first son. You are taking the generic version of zofran. the dissolvable pill didnt help me much. It really prevents you from throwing up. I was diagnosed.with hyperemesis gravidarum, and became so dehydrated, I was hospitalized for a week. I was also given a zofran pump that is the medicine constantly circulating through an iv. Once I got the fluids back in my system, I felt 100 times better. I was so sick that I was unable to walk, wash my hair, bathe, watch TV, talk, look across the room, and change.clothes without vomiting so I know the frustration you're going through! Good luck!
U have to go to the er for fluid and when ur there ask the doctor about zofran it helps
Ask him about a phenergan suppository.
butterflybabies commented on Shannon79's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79 Happy 3rd Birthday to my li... Comment
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy