Nauseau before missed period?
Hi Everyone,

When is the earliest that someone could experience nauseau/ morning sickness? Is it possible for someone to have this a couple of days before a missed period or has anyone experienced that.
The egg has to implant for any symptoms related to pregnancy to start. This is at least 7-14 dpo. Some women might experiance this before a missed period, but for most women symptoms, especially nausea don't start till 6-8 weeks of pregnancy.
my nasea for the my last preg started at exactly 6 weeks....ive been having lite nausea for the past 2 days but havent tested yet...not yet when my period is due or if i o'd since i just had my daugter 8/6 and stopped breast feeding 4 weeks ago
no you won't get morning sickness til at least 7 weeks pregnant.  you could get nausous fromt he drop in progestrone/estrogen though