Need Prayers and Positive Thoughts Sent My Way
I'm a 23 year old women who just recently found out she was pregnant. This is my first child and I was very excited. This baby is a miracle and a blessing. But yesterday I noticed a small amount of bleeding and cramping. I went to the ER and they consider it a threatened miscarriage. Which means really its 50/50 if my pregnancy will go on or lead to a miscarriage. I know that with prayers and lots of positive thinking everything will be okay. I believe in miracles.
I think they say that to every women who bleeds during early pregnancy. I had a little bit of bleeding and my.baby is fine.
I spotted off and on my whole first trimester, this is my third child and I was terrified I'm 15 weeks and everything is looking great so no worries :)
I had spotting in my.first and second trimester off and on. My doc told me it was just my cervix being sensitive. I was scared to.death but now im 32 weeks. Sending prayers your way stay positive mama only happy thoights for your babe:)
I also had spotting and also told it was a threaten miscarriage. I was so sad and stressed like you are. But your right miracles do happen and I'm sure you will be fine!!! Try to stay clam and think positive! I'm now 36 weeks an baby is healthy!!!
They told me it was normal i bled and spotted for 2 days and to lay off heavy lifting and sex. Other than that it wasn't a threat.