Need some advice/help please!!
Hello, Im 18 and I been having a few symtoms I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not. I've been on birth control since July 2009 (Started with Depo shot, I recently got off of it September2011. Then Started Birthcontrol pills from then to April 2013) I finally stopped the medication for good. Had a period twin in April then my periods were back on track and going good til July I had two periods again! One in the beginning of the month then another two weeks later! I am sexually active with my boyfriend with no protection. We've had sex a few times in July and two weeks from the last time we did in (in July) (tested August 5th) my preg test was negative. I did not get a period in August. I stated spotting aug 31 brown and continued into September and lasted a few days. I bleed a little but not a normal period. I've been having mostly all the symtoms to being pregnant. Breast change, fatigue, nauseous in the morning even in the evenings, headaches, body/back aces, my veins show a lot more, my breast are tender with dark circles around them, I feel tugging sensations/ flutters on my lower abdominal area, tugging my by belly button, and tighting in lower abdominal, and weird bowel movements & bloated and gassy. Idk if I'm pregnant, if it's birthcontrol effects or stress? Even tho I don't think I'm stressed I probably am. I really need some help, sorry if it's TMI. I just need to know what this is.  
With my son I just knew I was pregnant. My period was late and I remember going to work and telling my co worker I was almost positive I.was pregnant..and for weeks I took at hone test all negative.. soo it was July 1st of.last year and 8 weeks passed no period..nothing so.I.started thinking something was wrong..and it was a weekend so I figured wth one more test and then if not ill make a Dr appointment..this time it was positive! Made an appointment for that week and found out I was almost 9 weeks..the at home.test just wouldn't detect it! So all in all I would make an appointment just to see you could be or it could be something else!
Thanks so much for your response!! I appreciate your time really!! I been in denial for awhile cause when I had pregnancy scared they always came back negative. But hopefully this time I get a positive! I'll test and make an appointment with my Dr. I'm nervous :) but thanks again!