Needle Pains what could they mean?
I am due AF on Tuesday 17th although i would like to have conceived.  I have been getting really sharp pains like needles being stuck in my down below.  what could this mean?  has anyone had these and found out they were pregnant?  i don't think i am pregnant as i have started cramping and my chest has been sore for 2 days.  but really wish this was a sign.  All help is greatly appreciated thanks
do u mean like sharp pains in your tu tu (my word for vagina)? I had that at the beginning of my pregnancy and still do off and on. it doesnt last for long and then goes away. Im 10 weeks and actually had that pain this am. I think they call that round ligament pain. Your uterus stretching and all. I hope I helped!
Thanks very much yes it is my tu tu as you call it lol and yes it was only for a few minutes then disappeared.  I'm hoping this is a sign i'm not going to get my AF this month but fed up building my hopes up to have them dashed.  Thanks for the comment it's a big help will keep you updated!!!
yeah to me ot felt completely dif than anything to do with my period! I hope you get that positive that you want! Def keep me updated!
I am also due for mine on the 17th. I have been going thruogh the same thing for the past week, but it just stopped today. I am also ttc, so lets hope for the both of us. Good luck!!!!
HI. I know I am replying a day late but hope it helps. ANyhow, I am 14dpo. My AF is due tomorrow on the 15th and I TOO HAVE BEEN GETTING needle like pains poking me in my TU TU (LOL). Not really painful but annoying and catches me off guard sometimes when I'm walking and I notice I have to suddenly slow down. Then it slowly goes away. Hope this helps. Hope that you and I are both pregnant. We seem to be cycle buddies. If your AF is due the 17th and mine is due the 15th , we are kind of like cycle buddies. I'm rooting for you and me both. Stay in touch. Make sure you post your news as soon as you learn it. I have decided to wait the entire day out that my AF is due (tomorrow) if it hasnt showed tomorrow, I'll test Monday morning and post my findings.
hi would really like some help i have a little i girl buti didnt no i was pregnant with her untill i was 24 weeks gone she is 2 in few months i am in a relaionship but i keep gettin sharp needle ike pains in my foo that last  few seeconds but are regular n pains in my chest does any one no wot these coud mean im on the pill so am not trying or a baby all opios would be helpful thanks xx