Negative HPT, yet can't shake this feeling that I might still be pregnant
My husband and I had complete unprotected sex two weeks ago.  I then found out that the day that we had it, was one of my most fertile days.  I took a HPT this morning and it was neg.  However, I have been very very tired, like sleeping half of the day and still tired the rest of the day.  I have been having dizzy spells, and some weird cravings.  I have also been feeling light flutters in my lower abdomen.  These are the same flutters I had within a few weeks of getting pregnant with my youngest son.  I also don't think I have ever taken a hpt as early as two weeks.  With all my other ones, I think I had been pregnant for at least 4 weeks before I even attempted a hpt.  I am due to start my period in 3 days.  I am just going to wait and see if I start before taking another hpt.  Does any one have any input on my situation?  I am wandering also, when I got pregnant with my daughter, I could only use the EPT pregnancy tests bc none of the others would show positive.  Does anyone think I might be having the same problem this time or am I just going out of my mind? lol
Girl!! I had the same thing happen to me earlier this month...dizzy spells extremely tired and flutters, not to mention about what u said...i culdnt shake the feeling that i thought i was pregnant...also i took a test at 3 weeks and it was neg. i tested last week and it was pos which if i add it up right by now im 9 weeks...it was crazy for me but like for 3 or 4 weeks i culdnt shake the feeling it just kept coming to me so i test last week and sure enough i am. My husband n i r really excited...ive threw up two times and looking back on it now it was when i was 3 weeks i just thought it was a bug...hope this helps!
thanks!  Like I had said before, I don't think I have ever tested this early before and I already have 3 kids.  I did have the problem with my daughter where only the EPT brand hpt would show positive and all the others (store brand etc) showed negative.  I just felt like I was pregnant and I hadn't even missed my period yet with her.  I am due to start mine on Monday so I guess it is just a waiting game now.  I even have some of my family members asking me if I am pregnant again because they see some of the symptoms, especially forgetfullness, and I definitely have that!  I have a 5 month old little boy right now and a 3 year old son and a 4 year old daughter.  I am kinda on the fence about having another one right now, but part of me kinda wants another one.  I am stopping at 4 so this would conclude the making of my family and I am so ready to have my family complete!!!! (In a good way!)  I never had any nausea or vomitting with any of my pregnancies so I can't use that as a tell tale sign.  However, I do very much remember the flutters I had with my most recent pregnancy.  I had them really early on, before I even took a hpt.  Thanks for your info, I am kinda hoping that I am lol