Neice pregnant and homeless
My brother is currently in Alcoa, Tn. They are kicking him and his family out tomorrow. He has a 13 and 15 year old. Also, one of his daughter is 17 and 5 months pregnant with a 6 month old daughter and the babies father with her. They have no where to go. I believe they are $100 short of getting in an apartment. They need HELP! I have done all I can do. Any ideas?
Can't they ask the Welfare System for help?  Maybe even the Salvation Army?
Are there any shelters in the area?  I know in cities they have women and children shelters, if even to get the kids and the pregnant girl off the street?  Are they near a city?  If not, are there any churches around that could give shelter for a while?
I have given him all of that information. They are near knoxville. We are trying everything!
good luck, you get my private message?
I'm not saying anyone here is stupid, but please dont' send anyone money!!!

As for the family, the only option they have is to find a shelter. The Salvation Army offers courses on how to get back on your feet. While it is temporary residency, at least they can have a place to sleep for the time being.

As for the pregnant girl, there are homes specifically for pregnant girls that help them to finish school and teach them how to raise their babies.

The pregnant girl can go to Birthright to find those kinds of resources. If you want the toll free number, you can get it off the website at www.birthright.org.
No one asked for any money. I gave him the number to the Salvation Army and I will check the birthright website.
But the 17 yr old pregnant girl already has a 6 month old child. They won't let the childrens' father live there too...will they?
No, they typically only let the pregnant girl live there. Every place is different so he'll just have to find out.

I know no one asked for money, but I was just throwing that out there, babyj. No offense!
Well I wish your niece and her family the best of luck and health, and I will keep them in my prayers.
Thank you all so much! For now, most of the family is out of state with other family members. My brother still needs a place. I am looking for a roommate for him in the Alcoa, Tn area. For tonight, they are all safe and have a place to stay.