New 2WW - May 6/09
Thought I'd start a new thread since the other one was getting crazy long.  Plus I was posting there but wasn't truly on the 2WW yet.

I think I o'd on May 4/5...here we go again - my second cycle trying!!

Who's with me? How are you feeling? May this 2WW be our last :-)

BABYDUST and more BABYDUST, ladies!
today is 10 DPO and I have a feeling af is coming. Today I can think of nothing but chocolate (usually happens right b4 af shows up) Trying not to get discouraged though!  I have been very crampy since i O'd and  feeling tugs in my right lower abdomen every once in a while! Damn TWW!
I know exactly how your feeling i made my partner get me a bag of maltesers tonight as i had a major craving for them, now all i want to do is go and throw them all back up.  I'm constipated, bloated, feeling sick, tired and luckily my headaches have now worn off which is good as i have had these for almost a week now.

I'm now 12DPO and due af on Saturday but praying she doesn't come cramping is getting a little worse but i've had cramping since the day i ovulated.  I hope you get your BFP good luck and loads of baby dust
Trying to stay positive, but it's hard.  My BBs are a bit tender.....but nothing really extreme and out of the ordinary.  I've had a bit more "intestinal discomfort" (for lack of a better expression)....but it's probably just a bug I'm fighting off or something.  The odd cramp, but basically I don't feel any different than normal.  

AF is due on the 18th (just in time for Victoria Day, our first long weekend of the spring/summer season here in Canada).  I'll only test if she is LATE.  I tested too early last time (at 9DPO and then again just before AF showed up - talk about a waste of a test!!!!!!
Negative bloodwork (no idea what my levels were) and no af?! This is getting to be a pain in my hind end!
well i have a darker line!!!!  i am soo excited, but i have to remain calm... it's still so early. i am going to the dr on tues, 5/19, an appt i already had to discuss the results of the bloodtests she ordered to check all of my hormones. i am glad to have this appt tho, b/c they normally don't see u until u are like 6-8 wks along. i am honestly shocked that i got a BFP. 2 days ago i thought for sure we didn't conceive this month. so, now that i know i am pregnant, i hope i STAY pregnant!!!       NicoleW09------ i am so sorry you are going thru such a confusing & frustrating time. is your dr helpful in giving you possible reasons for your period not showing up?? i hope you get the answers you are looking for very soon.  BABY DUST!!!!!                                                    
Congrats!!! Hopefully you just beat us all to the BFP finish line this month, and we all get ours in the next couple weeks!
Congratulations i wish i could test for my BFP i'm now 13DPO but i'm not testing until i've missed af.  did you have any symptoms?
I now have a total of four HPTs. The day after tomorrow I'm going to test using the ClearBlue since it has the highest accuracy of positive results before AF. If it's negative I'm going to wait until the day before AF and take another test, and then use the other two after AF doesn't show (I hope) a few days after and then a week after. I really hope I get my BFP this month, cause if not, I'm on a no-sex strike cause of DH and I might not get pregnant for a while.
Congrats Fitzy! Hope we all follow your lead!

Well I was hoping that my temps would go down to show that I am about to ovulate but instead it spiked from 97.7 yesterday to 98.1 this morning.  So of course my online ovulation tracker thinks I am 4DPO but that would only make my cycle 25 days when the last two cycles were over 30 days! I AM SO CONFUSED! LOL Oh well, just trying to keep optismistic and keep trying! I am beginning to think that this charting stuff is a waste though, but DH wants me to keep at it! I wish us all BABY DUST GALORE!!!!
thank you everyone! i REALLY hope you all get your BFPs this month also. Gillianl- as far as symptoms go, i didn't have my usual PMS symptoms- no intense cravings for salt immediatly followed by chocolate, no weepiness or moodiness. my bbs started to feel sore on wed, & only became more & more sore. i did have a little muscle achiness in my abdomen. & i was extremely tired last thurs. i couldn't get off the couch all morning. i finally forced myself to for my DS's sake!! i now think maybe this was implantation day. & on mon night i went to bed very early. & i have been feeling tired @ times thruout the day all week. i know everyone & every pregnancy is different, but i  hope this helps... babydust!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh & peeing alot!!!
Congratulations! I hope we all follow in your foot steps!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! How many DPO were you?!!?!?
So ladies with this leep that I had done on Tuesday (and anyone that has had a biopsy or a leep) and they put this black tarry stuff on your cervix to keep it from getting infected and bleeding. (TMI) This is the grossest discharge I have ever had! Has anyone had this before and do you know how long it lasts? I know the doc said it could be 2-3 weeks before it heals but this black stuff has to go! Any advice would be great!
thank you all so much..... i truly hope you all get your bfp's very soon. i was 12dpo when i got a light 2nd pink line on an answer hpt (w/ PM urine). the next night, 13dpo, i got a darker + sign on an equate hpt from walmart. the cheap internet strips are coming up kinda light tho, & they claim to be very sensitive. AF was supposed to show up today. good luck to everyone!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for the well wishes and, most importantly, congratulations to YOU!!!! :-)
Update on my symptoms (in case anyone's interested...) ;-)

BBs are getting a bit more sore....I was having some crampiness today, too - but had a very, very stressful day at work, and wondered if the cramps were due to nerves or something....

AF is due Monday and I hope she doesn't come....but I'm steeling myself for the opposite, just in case, to try and minimize disappointment!  

I'm so excited for those of you who will be testing soon...can't wait to hear what happens!!!

BFP, BFP, BFP....keep saying it with me now!! :-)
Chanting? LOL! The things we resort to to get our little beans planted in place! I will chant with you all day! I am not going to test anymore for another week and a day so I have a good ways to go.
hehehe....I know - but it's worth a try, anyway ;-)

I read your post regarding the discharge post-LEEP....I wish I could give you some information or advice there!  All I can say is that I hope it goes away soon for your sake, doesn't sound very pleasant!
Well ladies, still no feelings of pregnancy really...besides the ridiculous crying spells, tingling/slightly more sensitive nipples, and EWCM. I've been crampy a lot lately as well. AF is due in 5 days...I think I'm going to use the Clear Blue Digital tomorrow, only because I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!! I don't want to wait, this is the worst part of TTC aside from the BFNs...
Joining the 2week wait.. DPO6 Not getting my hopes up though. been trying since my miscarriage in Feb and havent seem to find any luck. Maybe this month will be successful though who knows
I like the chanting! I know no one seems to know anything about this leep stuff but I am pretty sure that the doc told me this black stuff would kill sperm so I don't really think I even ovulated this last month either but in a week in 2 days I will be going to see a fertility specialist and start provera/clomid so I can really join you ladies! I am looking forward to it!
Ok....I'm convinced that AF is coming.  I'm not feeling pg. at all - just very bloated today (like PMS) and tender BBs.  I'm not peeing more, I don't have any headaches, no real cramping to speak of, no fatigue (other than what you get from running after a 2.5 year old, LOL).  

DH was very sweet last night, trying to reassure me....but basically I'm already mentally checking out of the 2WW and thinking about next cycle.....

smjmekg - did you take the Clear Blue yet?
Yep, I sure did...BF................N!!!!!!!!  Although AF is a few days away I trust that this is not my month and the test is correct. I don't feel it at all, and I'm down enough right now after seeing my neg result that I like you am already mentally leaving the 2ww and looking forward to next months thread...
I had a LEEP procedure done like 2 and a half years ago, i was not trying to get pregnant then, so i can not help on that aspect.  From what i recall it was horrible, the nasty stuff did not go away for awhile. Like they told you it heals in 2-3 weeks, I do believe most of the gross part was gone in a week and a half. Either way it was unpleasant procedure that I would rather never do again. I dont know if that helps at all.
Thanks for the info. This stuff is so gross and I hope that I don't ever have to have it done again. I didn't ovulate again this month (my temps are all out of whack) which even with positive opks I am still not ovulating. Like I said before I am off to see an infertility doctor on the 26th to start provera and clomid. I am hoping that this works for me and that will take care of the problem.
Aw, I'm so sorry that it was a BFN! :-(  There's still a chance, though:  maybe you tested too early?  What DPO are you?  When is AF due? I think that you and I are on the same cycle, more or less.

AF is due tomorrow, I'll let you know if she shows.  Nothing has been happening today, not even a cramp to report!  At this point, if I'm not pg., I want for her to just get here so that I can move on - and figure out when I should be o'ing next time around! ;-)
Ok, so my temps have stayed high so it looks like my cycles are way irregular. my first cycle charting, it was 31 days. second cycle was 33 days. so naturally I figure this cycle would be at least 32 days but since my temp spiked around CD12 and has stayed relatively high then it looks like this cycle may only be 25-26 days.  I am so frustrated. Just when I think I understand this stuff, I get thrown a loop. So according to the ovulation tracker on here I am 6DPO.  Anybody have erratic temps or short cycles or irregular cycles?
AF is due the 21-28 really, I'm going with my irregularity, before DS and birth control, to estimate and decided to add up to the 28th for it to come so I make sure I cover the latest it has been in the past. So technically I could have tested early if it's due the 28th. I took a line test today just to see if it would show anything and nope...BFN. I showed up about 5 days before I estimated AF being due with DS, and it was a faint positive two days in a row but it was still positive and blood tests at about 5 weeks confirmed I was pregnant. BUT this time I agree with you, I'm ready for AF to show or not, so I can either be happy and pregnant, or better prepare myself for next month which would be my second cycle trying. Right now I'm just really worried my birth control messed me up, it was Aviane, a combo pill...stops ovulation completely. I wish I would have known that before I got took it, so I guess I'm really hoping AF starts because that way I know I did ovulate, right? You have to ovulate to have AF don't you?
I read somewhere online if you have elevated temps for at least 18 days you could be pregnant...maybe you are? BABY DUST!!!
I thought so, too, that you need to O to have a period.....So, in that sense, AF is a good thing, I guess ;-)

I don't know anything about Aviane, unfortunately.  I was on BC for about 4 years before going off to TTC.  I was on Marvelon...don't all pills suppress ovulation?  I was on my 3rd cycle off of it when I got pg., but, like I've told you before, it wasn't planned for that month - we were going to start trying 2 mos. later.

After I had DS, I decided to not go back on anything, we took other precautions.  It's been 3 years since I conceived DS, and I'm a little worried that, although I'm still in my early 30's, my fertility has dropped from when I conceived DS at age 27.  Enough to make TTC more of a challenge now.  

I hope you just tested too early and you'll get your BFP!!!! :-)  I thought briefly about testing today myself....but I really don't feel anything....I think that, even if by some miracle I saw 2 lines on a test, I wouldn't even believe it at this point, that's how sure I am that I'm not pg.!
Well there's three different types of b/c. One has one hormone, another has the other, and some like mine have both...I wasn't given a choice of b/c I just got told my prescription was at the pharmacy after the doc asked me a couple questions...I just looked up a couple sites and not all birth control stops ovulation, some only thicken the lining of your uterus making it more difficult for an egg to implant...not only did mine do that, it changes the mucous so it is more difficult for sperm to travel to the egg, and it prevented ovulation...it's like a super pill. I did get AF last month, so that's good I guess...
“ Yes, sort of," but the more biologically correct answer is that you can fail to ovulate, but still have anovulatory bleeding. Technically speaking, a period is the bleeding that occurs about 12 to 16 days after the release of an egg. If no egg is released, it is not really a period that follows, but anovulatory bleeding.
I got that off another article...so I guess you can have a period without ovulation...damn. Now I don't know for sure if I am ovulating yet...b/c S*CKS!!!
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I would love to be pregnant! I just am so confused because this would make my cycle this month VERY short (about 25 days) and the last two cycles have been over 30 days.  DH and I have been doing to BD on the days we are supposed to as if it were a normal cycle, but I have the weird suspicion that we missed our opportunity once again! I hope not, but I will know by this coming weekend.  My temps are ranging from 97.7 to 98.2 but have not gone any higher so I am not sure what that means.  Sometimes I wonder if I even ovulate but my doctor won't test me for anything until I have been "truly" trying for another 5-6 months.  I mean DH have not used BC in about two years and nothing so I am not sure what she is waiting for but oh well, supposedly she knows best! LOL Oh well, I am just trying to stay positive and not worry about it but it is SO hard! I wish you and everyone else MUCH BABY DUST!!!
I am due for AF on Thursday-Friday...so, we will see ladies.....Dh and I didnt try but we arent preventing it......so...only time will tell !! would be awesome if we were. I have had an increased amount of CM and have been a bit on the nausea side!
Still no AF - and she's due today.  But I feel like she is....slight cramping, blah feeling....I bet she'll be here tonight... :-(
Two days until, I think, AF is due...my two BFNs already are wanting her to get here now! That way I can try again next month.

Limonada did you see that part of an article I added to my last post? I'm so worried now that I'm not even ovulating yet after that d*mn b/c. I honestly wish I had never taken it. I'd rather spend money on a condom then not ovulate!
Well af was due yesterday and all i've had is brown discharge/blood not enough to fill a tampon only looks like spotting on my underwear, i should have had this 16th as i am now on CD34 wish my body would make up it's mind what it wants to do i've had enough.  still think AF will arrive by end of the day!!
Maybe you're just spotting cause you've got a BFP in your near future!!! I'm CD 29 and expecting AF anytime now...I wish there was a magical pregnancy button I could push to get pregnant.
I know the feeling about the pregnancy button lol.  I'm not sure i think it's gonnae hit me today got a lot of cramp and feel i need to go to the loo all the time i don't think this is my month again :(
I know what you mean, I keep looking things up on the internet and everything I look up about pregnancy, or question about ovulation points to a BFN in my near future, well ANOTHER BFN. After I took the two tests, I decided not to test again, as I am on my first cycle after b/c I am now realizing that AF may not come for a while and that I'm probably not pregnant. I could kick myself for not researching my b/c more before I took it, but I got it from a dr so I assumed it would be a good way to go.
I know what you mean i was on depo-provera for 2 and a half years and i think this is what has mucked up my body and cycle.  I'm not getting a lot of cramp today but i am getting dark spotting/discharge i'm never this late so i've got my fingers crossed i'm not going to get af.  I've still not tested yet i'm to scared to as everytime i do it i get af.  I think i'll give it to the end of the day still nothing or just this brown discharge then i might test!!
I wish I knew when AF would come, or would have at least waited for my second cycle to start ttc. Since this is my first since b/c I don't know what's going to happen. My boobs have started to get a little sore, more like sharp pains in areas, and I'm still emotional. DH just left for work and I wanted to cry. It's not like me to be that emotional unless I'm on AF. So I guess there's still a possibility even though both tests were BFN. I may have tested early, but I'm going to say that right now if I had to put money on it I'd say I'm not pregnant. I just hate waiting. It's two days til I think AF is due, although like I said it could be up to the 28th before I see it, or longer cause of the b/c...too many maybes and ifs and could bes...I'm just ready to know for sure.
I feel both of your agonies.  Just when I thought I understood this whole charting thing and got my cycles down to where I was pretty sure I knew when I ovulated and when AF would be here, it throws me for a loop.  My tracker thinks that I am 8DPO but that would make my cycle only like 25-26 days when they were ranging from 31-33 days. So of course if this is the case I think DH and I missed our chance again! I wish I had some pregnancy symptoms, but I don't really have any. I mean I was a little light headed yesterday at one point but then I felt better after I ate something, but thats it! The weird thing is that I don't have any AF symptoms either and normally I feel bloated and my back is usually ten times worse than it normally is (I have 3 herniated discs), but so far nothing.  I am just trying to keep positive and coming to this forum and "venting" helps, so THANK YOU to all those who read my posts! WHERE IS THIS BABY DUST FAIRY ALREADY!!!!
Hey ladies!  I got my BFP!  :)  And the doctor confirmed my pregnancy today!  So....we are having baby #2 on 1/23/2010!  What has everyone else found out?
Congrats!!! Today is day one out of 7 that AF can be due on...took a test..BFFN (yes I added an extra F I think you can guess what it's for)  :(
Well all of my black ickiness from my leep is gone as of last night! I am thankful for that. I had to reschedule my dr apt from the 26th to June 5th. We will not be moving until Monday now because of the holiday our condo is now not going to be open Saturday or Monday! Ahhhh! I am getting my little doggy Tuesday too so it will be very busy! I am having a few symptoms and my bb's are huge! I don't know if it is my hormones being retarded or what, but I refuse to take another test until I go to the doc's office in a week and a half. I just refuse! I can't stand anymore negatives~!
Ladies.........AT is now 2 days late (unusual for me) and I've been feeling gross today - headachy and sick to my stomach, albeit mildly. I think I'm going to break down and test.......
I am 12DPO... anxious to test.. but trying to hold out on testing. I am really hoping this is my month.. had a m/c 3 months ago and i am really hoping this month will be my lucky one that sticks!!!
sorry ladies my AF showed her ugly face on the 18th! Iwish you all luck with BFP. anyone with BFN i'll see you in next months 2ww
AF showed for me on the 23, so back to the 2ww in a bit. See ya next month BFNs, congrats BFPs!