New Mother
I'm a first time mother without the father invloved and I'm 16 idk if I'm in the right place. But I'm 18 weeks pregnant
Congrats! If you're pregnant you're in the right place lol. How's your pregnancy going?
Thank you and good and it confused me cause it said ages 18 to 20 and I clicked it but I'm only 16
I hear you saying the daddy doesn't want to be involved, but assume you know that legally he doesn't get to just walk away?  Talk to a lawyer or a legal clinic (often law schools have them; they don't charge) and know your child's rights.  
It's always sad when a baby is denied by the father, isn't it?  Happens too often. The problem with teen pregnancies is that they have responsibility but not much to offer.  She'll have to keep going back to court to change things like mandatory child support amounts as his life circumstances change.  But this is worth it . . .  a child deserves at least that.  
I'll see
Congrats on your pregnancy. This app will support you the whole way through if you choose not to deal with the far. Stay confident and strong !
So, how are you feeling?  Second trimester is usually better than first so hopefully you are feeling alright.  At 16, you really can't do this alone as a minor. How is your support system such as your mom and dad?  Are they helping you?  Going to the doctor for prenatal check ups?  Are you in school?  My best advice is to plan plan plan.  You are young but there are plenty of young moms who make it all work.  Stay in school and plan for your future as an adult where you make a living and can care for yourself and your baby!  So, think college, tech school, community college and work hard to get there.  :>)  Anyway, let us know how you are feeling and we're glad you found us!!
I'm good I'm living with my mom and aunt and I'm just great I never got morning sickness. So it wasn't all that bad and this trimester I feel alot of movement but I have good family by my side and school I'm starting homeschool next year
Sounds good.  Glad you have a supportive mom and aunt.  That will go a long way to all working out well!  Glad you are going to continue school also, so important!!  AND, finally, glad you have been feeling well.  Hang in there and let us know how it is going, okay?