No Comfortable Position! :(
Hi! I just hit 21 weeks today! Whoop Whoop! :)
But an issue I am struggling with is finding a comfortable position. I reside on the east coast so for those that are with me over here know how late it is, and if not... it's 2:42am.
I am having the worst time falling asleep. My back is hurting a little but I just can't seem to get comfortable. I'm only 21wks so I'm not that big.. although I consider myself bog enough lol.. Any help finding me a comfortable position. I'm so tired! *yawnnnn*
I would go through periods where I just couldn't get comfortable for the life of me and then after a few days it would go away....usually sleeping with a pillow between your knees helps or laying in a reclining chair....I would just snuggle up to my hubby and use him as a big body pillow ( he wasn't comfy but I was lol ) if you can still breathe you can try sleeping on your back I know you aren't supposed to but my doctor said as long as i can breathe it was okay ..
I am in WI so its close to the same time here as it is where you are
Thanks!!! I'll try it .. Any tips on bad acid reflux :(
If its that bad ask ur dr about nexium they prescribed 2 my cousin when she was pregers cus she had the same prob
Thanks!
Zantac is wonderful for it as well and is safe. I used it 2x a day my entire pregnancy because I have awful, awful reflux. You can also ask about prescriptions, and diet changes help sometimes too. Don't eat a lot in one sitting, don't eat late at night (2-4 hours before bed), don't do a huge workout after you eat, sleep simi propped up and certain foods can agitate it more - but this often is dependent on the person.