Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
No Period and Not Pregnant?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

No Period and Not Pregnant?

Hi guys! I'm 18, 5'2 and weigh about 150 lbs. I haven't had a period since early January! I haven't at all shown any common signs of pregnancy. The only thing I've noticed is I've been more tired than usual and my back has started to hurt me quite bad. I'll get sharp pains there and in my lower abdomen randomly. I went to the doctors in Feburary on the 15th, ten days after I normally get my period and took a test. It came out negative, and the doctor said it's very unlikely that I'm pregnant. I have an appointment for a Pap smear on Tuesday, the 13th which is also when they'll be doing another pregnancy test just to confirm that I'm not pregnant. I'm just really worried and looking for any ideas of what anyone would think is wrong if it isn't pregnancy. Any ideas?
hansen20 commented on photo
KTowne commented on photo
Drug Abuse in Middle Schools
11 hrs ago by Emily_MHModerator
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy