No moving, dropped heart rate.
Im 21 weeks pregnant and havent felt my baby move in over a day. Im used to feeling it move for a couple weeks n ow and is already on a schedule. Ive drank ice cold water and drank a drink with a lot of sugar plenty of times and would lay on my back which is how I feel the most movements but nothing seems to work. Reason that scares me most is I had my 20 week appointment Monday and the heart rate was 160 which has been normal throughout my pregnancy but yesterday it was down to 140 and with that and no movements Im wondering if I should be worried and maybe go to the hospital.?
It's generally a good idea if you feel a major change in movement to go in, just to be safe. Does your doctor have an emergency contact number?

Good luck, hope the baby is just being lazy today.
Im in between switching doctors so I was just going to go to the hospital.

Im going to give it a couple more hours if nothing happens Im going go go in.

Thank you. I hope so too!
Its generally nothing, my.oldest went two days straight not moving and scared me to death because I swear thar kid did flips in his sleep lol I went in they hooked me to the contraction monitor and heart rate monitor and he IMEDIATELY rolled. Its something about those radio waves that they can sense and don't like. This is my third and he did the same but only for a day and I went in and was there for hours before he moved and it was only a tiny bit, everything was fine and boy did he keep me up all night that night. I say go to L&D to be safe.
When I was at 20 weeks there will be days when the baby kick non stop and other when I barely feel any movement at all. The baby just happen to roll and find a hiding spot, that's all.
But every baby is difference so if you are concern that you should get it check out.
140-160 is totally normal heart rate...it flucuates...i had my high risk appt at 0830 it was 140...she checked it again at the end of the sono it was 155...went to my reg ob appt an hour later it was up to 160...i wouldnt worry so much...they have sleepy days too...