No sign of AF
Ok so normally i get sore breasts and cramping and what not when im about to start my cycle but this month no feeling of the sort just a weird feeling in my tummy that is hard to explain but other then that nothing no cramping or anything just the occasional nausia and the taste of iron which im putting that in the catagory of prenatal vitamins, but did anyone feel this before they got the BFP or BFN i know every pregnancy is diffrent but i guess i just wanted to get some type of explination OH forgot to mention the new more gassy me TMI sry

in case you need some dates:

LMS 24JUN - 28JUN
OVULATION started on the 3JUL
BD 3-8JUL

ARE THESE GOOD SIGNS?

Thanks again ladies
I would take a test and see :) goodluck. When I had a gut feeling that I was and I felt different. Sure enough I WAS pregnant. I'm now 32 weeks. Ill keep my fingers crossed 4 u
I will but I have a couple more days to go wince my plan is to see if I miss the whole month of July 6 days left