Nose getting bigger :(
Hello all,
Yes... It's weired but am noticing it... Previous month it was some what bigger but I ignored it... Now I am in 18 th week and I feel like am loosing my beautiful nose... Lol... Is it normal during pregnancy or do I need to consult ny gynecologist.... Pls help me... Answers would be appreciated... If it is normal in pregnancy... Can I get my normal nose back after delivery .....?????
I do know a couple of others this has happend to. I wouldn't panic, it does go back to normal.
Me and ALL three of my sisters have the growing pregnancy nose! We are a big nosed people to begin with and it just got bigger and bigger. Mine seemed to grow the least and the youngest sister seemed to grow the most. And YES, for ALL of us it goes back to pre-pregnancy size after birth. In fact, it was pretty shortly after birth they noticed a differnece. :)
I heard it is fairly common in pregnancy, I don't know why, but don't worry to much about it!
It's normal for the nose to grow/swell. Same as for feet. You may even go up half a shoe size. Pregnancy makes your feet swell/get wider. It's ridiculous but it happens.. lol I try not to look at my nose OR feet. My feet seem a little large anyway lol
This happened to me in my first pregnancy. HOw is your blood pressure. My son was sitting on a major artery and was bothering my blood pressure wich caused me to swell. Also an old wives tale is that if your nose swells your having a boy, which turned out to be true for me! Good luck!!