Not really a question more an update
So since last time I logged on I was going for an ultrasound to find out what's going on cause it's now July and I have not had a period since April 8th of this year. After my blood work results coming back inconclusive in June on the 13th and going for an ultrasound on the 14th of June and the drs. finding nothing I decide to seek out a second a opinion from a Gino. So I have an apt on the 9th of July with the Gino I hope they can give me answers. Cause no one else can all I got out of my paperwork from my last vist with my reg dr. is that I have nabothian cysts on my cervix which from what I understand is normal. But that doesn't answer any of my questions. Like why do only spot now since April and don't get cramps just some lower back pain here and there. And what up with the heavy discharge and my breast being sore like im gonna get a period and then nothing happens? And what's up with not have a reg bowel movement seriosuly I can only go maybe twice a week if I'm lucky and when I do it's diarrhea for three weeks now. Oh ya and I'm still really tired. FML!!!!!!
I just wanted to comment and say to keep in mind that so many other things can cause pregnancy like symptoms without you being pregnant. I am glad you are getting everything looked at in better detail as it could be something simple or something serious. Just keep positive and i hope they get everything figured out correctly for you.
Me too looking forward to getting some answers! Thank you