Nuchal cord?
I was wondering if nuchal cord is worrisome finding? The doctor who did the u/s wasn't worried at all,but  i can't stop thinking about it.The cord has always been close to my baby's face.At 33 weeks i was told that it's around or on the shoulder or the neck,they weren't sure if it's wrapped around or not coz it was 2d u/s.
At 36 weeks the cord was still there.
Can the cord become more tight as the baby drops?I don't know what to do coz my doctor doesn't want me to go for any further monitoring.
Thanks in advance.
I think as long as the baby is in fluid it's fine, the cord will not tighten, it's during delivery that it could become a problem. I wouldn't worry to much though because at a couple of my U/S showed the cord nicely wrapped around the baby in some way but she was perfectly fine when born.  
Thanks for the replay :)
The fluid index was 13 and the note said "normal".Hopefully it won't cause any problems.