OT mom time
OK so after Henry was born ( he is now 6 months for those of you who do not know) my hyperthyriod went borderline hypo around 2 months and I was super tired all the time and felt horrible, around 5 months it started to go back to hyper and I feel normal and myself again thank goodness!

Well he goes to bed around 7pm and then as DH works 2nd shift I am on here;) clean watch a movie and do waht ever till he nurses again or maybe two times of nursing. SO I don't go to bed sometimes till 11-12pm once I finally get ready for bed. Then of course I am tired in the moring till we get our morning nap:)hehe

So how many moms don't go to bed when baby does to get some time with DH or to themselves? How much longer will you stay up?

OH and He graced me with his presence today at get this drum roll~~~~~ 4:42am! WOW but my boy was all smiles which makes me love being a mom!
I rarely sleep when Kylie does and I really need to start doing it. Normally I stay up and read or watch movies (DH is already asleep as well) or something. I already can't fall asleep well at night, and am up till 2-5am.
wow do you have insomnia a bit too? I think I might from my hyperthyriod but I also just plain need some me time and unwind.

I think we both need to start;)
well i dont have a job right now and ariana sleeps about 12 hours, so i put her to bed around 11 30 every night. that way i can wake up around 11 in the mornings. DH and i watch a movie every night after she goes to bed. our routine is DH makes a bottle, she feeds herself, i change her, swaddle her, and put her down. after shes in the bed we lay down in bed and turn the movie on. i LOVE it. its our time with just each other. DH doesn't have to be at work until 9 am in the mornings, so he is able to stay up a little later with me.
I put my daughter to bed around 8, and usually my son is sleeping at this point..he'll wake up between 10-11 for his last bottle of the evening, then go back to sleep for the night until usually 7 or 8...at which point he'll sleep until I wake his lazy butt up, LOL. I generally stay up until 1 every night....that time from 8-10 and from whenever my son goes back to sleep until 1 is VITAL for me to unwind and relax....I couldn't do what I do without it. especially now that I nanny. DH has to get up at 7 so he's USUALLY out by 1230 but sometimes makes it to 1....we always have intimate time after the littlest has had his nighty-night bottle....we do it pretty much every night and it's a way for us to physically unwind and spend some quality time...we almost always watch a movie together every night too (yay 4 netflix and redbox LOL).
we have netflix also! not tv really since we have been married. WOw I can not beleive Gray sleeps taht long, I wish Henry would sometimes but I think I would go nuts wondering if he was OK since I am used to him waking up every1-3 hours still at yes 6 months old,haha OH well I don;t mind to much but I think I do need to get to sleep sooner maybe, if I can
Lily goes to sleep anywhere between 730 and 830.  DH and I  don't usually get to bed until around 930 or so.  I try to take my "me" time during the day when both Lily and Gabe are sleeping or after DH gets home and he watches her or I get DD14 to watch her.  DH and I both have to be up at 5:30-6 am ...DH so he can go to work and me so I can pump and get the kids ready and take them to school.  

Lily will sleep until around 330 and get up for a bottle then she'll go  back to sleep until I get her up around 6-615 to get her ready.  
Cole Goes to sleep for good abotu 9:30pm.  and DB goes to bed between 9 and 10..  Depending on if i have shows to watch or not I usually go to bed between 10 and 11, or sometimes I'll go to bed after i put Cole down, depending on the kind of day I had.  Cole sleeps 12 hours, wakes up at 9am. EVERY morning for the last 2 almost 3 months.. he is a wonderful sleeper and I love it.. I havnt been able to sleep during the day for the last 3 years.. Once im up im up, so I do not take naps at all.. I never did when he was born so that really hurt my sleeping lol...  But anyway, I love being with Cole all the time. I dont work so im with him 24/7. but if I do need time to myself, I let DB know and he lets me go out with some friends.  He is very good at giving me my own time..  Like this weekend will all be mine!! Its my 21st on Sunday and I get from midnight Saturday till Monday morning to myself!! DB is being wonderful about it, since he is almost 23 and I has already had his 21st celebration, and I was so great to him when I was pregnant and took him out all the time and was his DD lol...  But anyway im rambling now lol