OVULATION TESTS>>PLEASE HELP!!
I have been using ovulation tests to chart my fertile days. I have been checking both morning and evening. Night before i checked twice and there was no lh surge according to the tests. In the morning i got a positive for lh surge but in the afternoon the tests are negative again!
What does this mean? Does it mean that i am not fertile anymore? I thought that you are very fertile for upto 24-36 after you get a positive. Why did the positve result only happen in the morning but not in the afternoon??
The surge for some women only last for a few hours.  The LH surge just shows that you will probably ovulate in about 24-36 hours, but the test won't always show up positive after a few hours.  I say BD!! By the way, the website www.  pee on a stick  . com (take out the spaces) has some really good information about this.  If the website doesn't go through on this post, PM me and I'll send it to you