Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Ok really curious on your input

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Ok really curious on your input

Ok ladies I am on Cd32 and 18Dpo. I have had 2 major ectopic surgeries since last Sep. one of them was just in March so this would be my 3rd cycle approaching. But since the surgery in March I opt to take the pill just for a few months so I didnt get preggo to soon and let my body heal. So I did it for 2 months/pack and it was not doing me any good.. Well I wasnt going to get preggo anytime soon because there was no libido, I actually was getting to be crazy and off my rocker. So I quit taken it after I finished the second pack and never started the third. I have not been on anything else for the past 3 years. So this is actually suppose to be my third cycle since surgery BUT the 1st cycle being off the pill. I have had the symptoms that there could be on and off There are a couple of days I feel it and then one day I dont and than it starts again.
        I know it may take time for thing to get back on track but do you think it just might be possible I got pregnant the first month of the pill. Feel free to take a look at my tracker and tell me what you think.  I just dont want to get my hopes up  ~*~*~SSBD~*~*~

You sound like you have a lot of pregnancy type symptoms (I know af can also have the same) but you should find out either way now....you are so good waiting this long I seriously would have tested by now! lol
Anyway ssbd to you! I'm due my af in 4 days....hoping it doesn't show though obviously!
AF showed Officially showed this morning and it came with a vengeance :(    Good luck to you  SSBD
veronica0808 commented on photo
59 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy