Okay so I have no idea what is going on… someone please explain!!
In this app it says the first two weeks of pregnancy you aren't even pregnant yet. I find this very confusing.
So if I had sex the day before my period was supposed to come, and I do end up pregnant (my period is now almost 2 weeks late)
When did I actually "conceive" ???
The app says now just this week I'm officially pregnant. But I had unprotectes sex on the 7th and the 14th. The 16th my period was already 8 days late and I took a plan b pill that day and nothing about my body has changed. It isn't like other times I've taken it.
If the case is that my egg was fertilized on the week of the 7th, if that's even remotely possible, how pregnant am I, if at all?
they count it from the first day of your last period. For example my last period was December 14 I missed my period for January so this makes me 9w4d today.
It doesn't sound like you are pregnant. The egg is still implanting at 2 weeks....
You have to wait until you miss your next period to actually tell if you are pregnant. Plan b will delay your period.
So even if I didn't have sex until almost a month after the first day of my last period I'm still considered pregnant from the start of my last period??
I had changed partners that's why the time gap between sexual intercourse
Okay... But plan b didn't delay my period, I was already over a week late at the point I took the plan b
So is it possible I got pregnant in January even though I had a light period after the last time I had sex in January? And that's what's causing this period to be late to begin with?
take a test thats the only way to find out. so you were a week late and you decided to take an abortion pill? periods change without warning if you don't get it this month take a test.
Oh plan b isn't an abortion pill. It's just a load if estrogen to try and keep your body from releasing an egg so that you can't get pregnant.  I was worried I was already pregnant so I asked to make sure it wouldn't hurt the baby if it was already in there.  
I was a week late then I was pushed into the decision to have completely full on unprotected sex on valentines day. So I thought if I'm not already pregnant this encounter will make sure I am. Plan b is supposed to make you start your period so that your body doesn't have a chance to get pregnant. So I thought if I take it and it makes me start my period then I know I wasn't pregnant because plan b doesn't do anything if the sperm has already found the egg. And then if it didn't so anything I would know that I'm pregnant and plan b had no effect. I took the pill 3 days ago now and nothing has happened.
Also I've had to take plan b before in the past and it never messed up my schedule before.
Plan b causes your womb to be a hostile environment for a fertilized egg making it hard for the baby to implant. It all depends on when you believe a baby is a baby if you consider plan b an abortion pill. And yes you could be pregnant the "light period" could have been implantation bleeding. Then again you may not be pregnant. All you can do is take a test to find out. Good luck to you.
just because you have unprotected sex it is not going to assure you that you are pregnant. You have to be ovulating in order to get pregnant. Take a test.
Have you actually confirmed your pregnant? Because this sounds like your period has just got out of whack. Maybe you should be using protection instead of going back and forward from plan b pill to having unprotected sex again. Maybe you should go to your doctor and ask for a blood test or something. Be more careful.
I AGREE with febmama2013.
Hey, no judgement ladies! I normally am very careful. I was taking plan b to see if I was already pregnant. And previous times it was my ******* boyfriend being selfish. I know it's not safe and even more so bad for my body. Thanks.
They count back from the first day of last period to estimate when you ovulated
I doubt you're pregnant
Not sure if I read this correctly, but just wanted to let you know that plan B isn't meant to be a regular form of birth control.  If you are not wanting to get pregnant, I strongly suggest you get something more regular and more reliable.

As for your question...women are considered pregnant for 40 weeks but a pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period, which is why you are not pregnant for the first 2 weeks of that 40 weeks.  Just how a pregnancy is dated.