Okay to do yoga after you give birth?
I know excercise is a no no but I have been doing yoga since before I was pregnant and during my pregnancy. Not pregnancy yoga but regular yoga. I have a class tomorrow for an hour and was just going to go to it but then I got to thinking. Could it be dangerous? My daughter will be exactly one week old and I have two stitches in my whoo-ha. Do you think it could rip them even if I took it easy? Also do you think it will mess with my milk supply? I figured I would pump before I went so DH could feed her if she gets hungry while im away but I dont want it to effect future milk production. So ladies... good idea or no?
You could ask your doctor and see what they recommend. When I was discharged from the hospital I was told I couldn't do anything for two weeks, which was limiting the amount I went up stairs, no driving, no lifting things over 6 pounds, no exercise, and resting 4x a day. I don't know if this is just a them thing, or a general thing. (Needless to say I didn't really follow it tooo well and I'm fine but that might just be me)
I think it depends on how you are feeling and doing.  If you think your up to it then I don't see why not give it a try but make sure to take it easy.  You can always give your dr's office a call and ask if there's any reason you shouldn't.

Doing Yoga won't effect your milk supply.  Make sure if you aren't with your little one during a feeding that you pump.  Doing some things you will find it more comfortable to be empty before starting.  Also, make sure you drink water and don't get dehydrated.
I also think it depends on how you feel.  I had a c section and was on my tread mill after 2 weeks.  (prob not recommended, but I have issues...)  my feet were still too swolen to wear my normal running shoes, but it made me feel good.

Go slow & see how u feel.
My yoga teacher told me that I could resume classes after I give birth when the bleeding stops. She also said no poses that have inversions till 6 weeks after delivery. I don't know if I would do any wide legged poses like  till your 'whoo-ha' heals up either :) That just sounds painful!
Maybe just do 1/2 the class the first few times. I know with me Yoga feels so good while you are doing it but it can catch up to you the next day. I would hate for you to spend the weekend sore. Take it easy!