Aa
A
A
Close
One Postive Pregnancy Test Then Two Negatives?
Today, my period is 9 days late. On Wednesday when my period was 6 days late, I took a home pregnancy test. The line going across was blue. The line going up and down was very, very faint. On Friday, when I was 8 days late, I took another pregnancy test, and it came up negative. Saturday, i took another pregnancy test and it also came up negative. I've been feeling some what queezy off and on for the past week and a half, and I feel like I smell more than I usually do. I've also been really gasy for the past couple hours, which I ate Golden Coral Friday evening when I was on a road trip, and a friend told me it would mess my stomach up, but it really hasnt messed my stomach up no more than it has been. I've just been gasy. For the past 2 weeks, my stomach has been cramping off and on, as if i'm fixing to start my period. It feels just like period cramps. Its in my lower tummy but i dont understand why ive been cramping off and on for this long and still have no period? for the past three weeks, my stomach has been messed up off and on. I last had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago today. I don't know what to think.. Am I pregnant or am I imagining all the smells and queeziness?
Thank you!
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker