Only one sore breast. Weird right?
Yes. Only 1 sore breast. My right breast is SOOOOO sore!! For about 2 or 3 weeks now I have been having these occassional pains in my right breast. The pains are like stabbing pains that shoot across my breast and last about 5 to 30 seconds. For the past 3 days I've had A VERY sore breast on the right side. It hurts to touch it like it's bruised.
Anyone have any clue what could cause only ONE breast to be sore?
Has this happened to any of you?
No one has any input? :(
Hi I'm afraid can't say anything to be of help on your problem. Reason i want to comment is that i want to share with your problem.. i had been suffering with the same problem and maybe through your question and input from other members we might find answers..
I have that problem especially when I wake up in the middle of the night my rigth breast is sooo heavy and painful. I may have to start sleeping in a sports bra
I've been having somewhat of a similar problem, for about a week and a half now I've had soreness in only one breast. It feels like a bruise, but otherwise no other changes. I'm 20, shouldn't be getting my period for a couple more weeks, and at this point, completely lost. I've tried to give myself a breast exam, but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for..and it's also too sore to really be able to press on to check for anything. Hope someone can give us some idea!
That's ben happening to me for the past two cycles, my left breast gets sore a week before my period, the right breast doesn't hurt at all.
I have no idea why it happens...sorry I've been wondering the same thing.
I have only only one sore breast and the pain is there it doesn"t go away,I have irregular periods I have regular sex and I think I might be preggo.Is there any possibilily from this been a sign of pregnancy? plz answer