Orgasm during implantation
Would having an orgasm during your 2ww...or implantation phase affect the implantation of a baby? I've always wondered this and looking it up only shows conflicting answers. Also...is it ok to orgasm during the first few weeks of pregnancy?
It has no affect on implantation. Yes, it is fine to O during the first few weeks of pregnancy. Some women the further along they get in pregnancy may be advised not to have intercourse but that is a whole other topic. ;)
Organism actually HELPS increase a womens chance of getting pregnant.  It will not effect implantation.
I sure hope it's okay! what's the fun in doing the BD TTC if you can't? Hehe...and you can definitely orgasm in pregnancy, my husband and I BD'd the day before my daughter was born; the doctor told us it would help induce labor. I guess it did! but yes, when you do conceive, ask your doctor as you progress about intercourse during pregnancy; orgasm is usually fine the whole 9 months, but actual penetration can be counter-indicated in certain women in the last trimester. :)