Ovarian Cyst and 17weeks Pregnant
Hi, I'm 17 and I'm 2 days away from being 17 weeks pregnant. I went to the emergency room a couple months ago due to a urinary tract infection that got out of hand and started bleeding. While I was being checked out, I was informed that I had a cyst on my left ovary. Even before then I had been having pain on my left side, especially when I have a full bladder in the middle of the night. I always wake up and go use the bathroom but when the pressure is released from my bladder, my left side hurts even worse. Should I be concerned and maybe talk to my OB the next time I go in or should I wait longer for it to go away?
I would definitely tell my ob they should always be kept in the loop.
im with her on that one speak with your ob and let the know cause idl if its bad to have a cyst while your pregnant i  just fount out a month ago that i had a cyst on my liver its scary i stared freaking out and crying. .
I have pcos and am 16 weeks. It's painful but not harmful.  But if it is too bad you can talk to your dr and see if u can have them blasted