Over emotional
Is it normal to have mood swings where one moment, I'm laughing next I'm in tears sobbing. If it is normal, how long does it last. If not, how do i make it stop?
I think this is par for the course, dear lol. Things should somewhat even out around the 2nd trimester as your body adjusts to the new surge in hormone levels, but just know that things will be out of whack and you'll be somewhat emotional the entire time. After delivery when your hormone levels crash, expect the mood swings again haha.
Yes, that's totally normal.  If you have more solid bad days then good- that's when you need to talk to someone to make sure you are monitored for depression, but the ups and downs are pretty normal.  It depends on the woman how long it will last, but there are a ton of hormones surging through your body right now and will be until after you are done nursing.  You do get better at managing them though.  
I agree.  Pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster sometimes.  Try to talk to your significant other so they understand as many partners can be quite confused by the depth of our mood swings during pregnancy.  good luck
Unfortunately there's no way to make it stop, mood swings can be tough during pregnancy. It is definitely a normal part of it though.
My first trimester I was terrible for this. One minute I was in the car with my partner talking about what we wanted for supper and the next I was bawling because I felt to sick to cook chicken. It'll get a little better. You just have to hang onto the emotional roller coaster that is pregnancy