Ovulation or Pregnant?
I had my period on 06/24/10. I had sex the day after my period 06/30/10, 07/02/10, and 07/05/10. My breast started to be swollen and tender on 07/06/10 and have been swollen and tender since then. I have been very sleepy lately even after having a good night's rest. Could I be pregnant?
Any time you have unprotected sex you have the chance of becoming pregnant. The only way you'll know for sure is if you miss your period or test around when your period is due. Unfortunately you cant tell based on symptoms alone since there have been women who have had every symptom in the book and not been pregnant.
It's likely that you ovulated around the 7th of July which would explain the sore breast. My breast used to get EXTREMELY sore from ovulation all the way until my period 12 days later (I have a short luteal phase), sometimes my nipples would even get really sensitive and the water from the shower would hurt (sorry if tmi). But if you had unprotected sex on the 5th of July it's possible you were fertile and you should take a test in about 12 to 14 days.

But it seems too early for pregnancy symptoms, it usually takes about a week for implantation to occur and your body to produce the pregnancy hormones (which cause the symptoms)....but every woman is different so Good Luck!