Ovulation question
As some of you may know we have been TTC for a few months now. Here is my question. Since my af stopped last sat we have been having sex every other day. According to my ovulation calculated i am expected to ovulate Monday. This morning we had sex and this evening I noticed the eggwhite cm. does that mean I ovulated today. If so I am guessing the activities this morning is beneficial.  We are hopeing to be successful this month would be the best Xmas present. Any help is appreciated.
Some women only have EWCM the day of ovulation, others have it for a day or 2 before. Either way it's a good sign! Having sex from 3 days before ovulations up to the O day is beneficial as sperm can live for a few days if you are moist enough (cervical mucus). Baby dust!!!
Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed it is a go this month. A friend of ours just had a baby 2 weeks ago and we went to see her today which made us wish for it even more.
That's a good sign!!  I'd say also to have sex tomorrow to be on the safe side.  My RE says several days(every other day) leading up to O day and on O day and possibly the day after. I do hope you see a BFP this month!! :)  
I am one of the ones that gets the ewcm a couple of days before O day. As soon as I see that I start BDing. :)

Best of luck!! :)
Thanks! I am hoping for a BFP this month and will let everyone know. The TWW is what kills me.
I wasn't trying to conceive, but I apparently ovulated over a week later than normal...conception was not our game plan, so oops lol. Given the oddness of the female body and the female cycle, if I were trying to conceive I'd probably do it every other day throughout the month no matter what. Sounds like you and your husband/boyfriend are going to be having some fun. :)  Good luck.
Haha you made me smile. I was thinking the same as you if we can do it every other day for a few weeks then hopefully we can achieve our goal. It's so weird that all these years trying to prevent it and when you actually are trying its not as easy as I initially thought it would be. Thanks do much for your input. I appreciate it.
Yeah I actually suspected I might not be able to conceive...I never actively tried, but I also didn't necessarily try to prevent with previous boyfriends, and at the age of 34 you would think if it were going to happen it would have already. For some reason this time, my guy's little swimmers got past the withdrawal method AND birth control pills...so again, oops lol, but makes you think this little life is just meant to be. I think whenever/however it happens, it comes when it's meant to. So just try to enjoy the process. :)
I hope it works out for you this month. If it does not, you can take an ovulation predictor kit. Try not to have sex for a couple of days until the OPK shows positive you are ovulating that day. Good luck!!!!
I will keep the OPK in mind if it doesn't happen this month I will def try next month as feb will be out of the question to conceive. My bf will be visiting his mom and sister in India for a few weeks and it will be during the time I'm expected to ovulate. We are enjoying the process and it's only been a few months so I do know for many couples it can take up to a year. But at the same time it's hard not to hope that this is the month.  You ladies are awesome.