Ovulation??
So to start off this is my first post. I just want answers..no judgments, no mother and daughter sex talks... LOL.

Okay so last night, 02/18, I went to play video games with an ex and we ended up having unprotected sex. When we used to have sex he would pull out before he ejaculated and do on my stomach. While we were having sexy he stopped and said that he came in me but we both just chuckled it off. We had sex for maybe 2 hours and he "SAID" he never came but when we finished I felt so sticky down there and it was a lot of liquid. I never get that wet so I'm pretty sure he came inside me. Sorry if this is TMI but I just want to give all of the deets!

Okay..now today...I was in my room and decided to test my ovulation and I was having an LH Surge. Now I'm freaking out. I know it was irresponsible but I just want to know if anyone has has something similar happen and if they ended up pregnant.
Anytime you have sex especially unprotected sex you have get pregnant. Also with having the hormone that causes ovulation in your system at the time. It's a waiting game now.
Its possible you could so either get plan b pill asap or wait till ur next period if no show then test. Goodluck
If he did inside you then you haves chance of being pregnant.
I don't know if he did or not.. It's weird because it was so much coming out of me when we finished and I usually don't get that wet.