Ovulex
Does Ovulex really work??

New thread
OMG I Love your Picture of Lips! I collect Lip stuff, I even have a Tattoo of my lips on my back :)
I am not sure if it has smiley faces. It's the digital one. I dont own it yet I am thinking of buying it. ClearBlue digital monitor or i think they renamed it to ClearPlan. Is that the one your have?  
Thanks, Look on photobucket you will find lots of them. : )
Cool, Thanks!
i think that is the one that i used.  it comes in a 7 pack i think?  i found all of my opks to work out fine...the main reason that i preferred the smiley face one because there was no guessing about it...it was very easy to read.  it was either an empty circle or a smiley face.  no reading lines!
ya - i have used both and agree that the smiley's leave no room for confusion - that the lines do...
Do you mean the clearblue fertility monitor,if so i have it its great,you use it everyday it gives you 5 high days for possible conception,plus an egg day,monitor show an egg.its really good,you just put in the sticks when it asks.if your talking of the ov sticks then i aggree i love seeing those smiley faces,
Yes the Clearblue Fertility Monitor is what I am trying to get. I have been bidding on them on ebay. Thanks Tarajanes.
How long have you all been on ovulex??

Hey girl,i bought mine from ebay,eventually they are very popular.ive been on ovulex about 3months now,although last month didnt take them,i was on clomid.but felt like mother hen popping out eggs,very painful.now i have just ran out of ovulex so going un natural again.i would definately use a fertility monitor,good luck to you.lots of baby dust !!!!!!!!
HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD????  girls, i just got an email from one of the sites i used to get flyers from when i was ttc...  they said that ovulex was pulled off the market and no longer available to be purchased.  have you heard anything about this???  i am really surprised and there was no explaination.  all it said was that they are recommending fertilaid and that it contains many of the same ingredients as ovulex...  i still have a bottle of ovulex left since i got pregnant half way thru my second bottle.  i was saving it for baby #2 since it doesn't expire for 17 more months...i wonder if i should trash it...  i will investigate and see if i find any more info.  either way, ovulex helped me and i am sad to see that it's no longer available...
Funny that you write that, because I emailed the company to see how I go about sending the bottles back to get my refund and I get an email today stating that it couldn't be sent.  So I looked up the website to see if I happened to get the wrong email and the website is no longer available.. kind of pisses me off because I wanted my money back... GRRR WILL I EVER GET A BREAK!!!
do meds like ovulex and fertilaid really help?  i am getting ready to TTC again after 2 MC's.  just waiting on a few other tests results but if those aides really help i would love to look more into things like that?
leighanne-i used ovulex and got pregnant in 6 weeks, had a friend get preggos only 6 weeks on ovulex, and another friend and a cousin that took 3 months with ovulex and got preggos.  it doesn't work for everyone, but the people i've known personally, myself included, are big fans of ovulex!  sadly, it seems like it's no longer available.  from what i have been told, fertilaid has many of the same ingredients as ovulex.  i don't know as much about fertilaid, but did loads of research on ovulex before i began taking it.  

babybee-oh, what a shame!!  how are you doing?  i'm guessing no bfps yet?
i haven't been able to find anything yet about why it was pulled...  sounds like selmedica is in the process of making something different/alternative to ovulex??  i don't know.  it said something like they sold out and are in the process of developing an alternative??
No nothing yet.. i'm having problems just getting my period..when summer comes i'm going to go to the doc when I have more time to go... so right now i'm just waiting it out!
summer is almost here girl!  hopefully that will bring you aunt flo and loads of summertime baby dust!!!
can ne1 explain to me what ovulex is and  how and when to use it?
i av pcos and dont av periods nore ovulate i have my next gyne appointment on 29th of this month can anyone give me any advise  on what i should ask for to help us concieve i av already tried metformin but i didnt like having to visit the loo all the time and kept on getting sent home from work with the runs lol please help x
baby dust all round x
i used ovulex and just had my baby girl.  i had great sucess with it and it only took me about 6 weeks to get pregnant while using it.  however, i have heard that ovulex is no longer available and they are recommending fertilaid.  i have heard good things about it, but have never used it.  lots of luck to you!!