PLEASE HELP!!!! Difference between breakthrough bleeding and implantation bleeding?
Okay so I have been taking the off brand birth control of yaz, Gianvi for a year. I have never missed a pill and I take it every morning at the same time. Me and my boyfriend are sexually active and he came inside me on Sunday December second. And he has done this plenty of times before and I have never had a problem. But, yesterday, December 5, I went and worked out with him. When I got back home, I was bleeding reddish brown from my vagina. Not much, but when I wiped it was very noticeable. Nothing like a period but light with a few cramps(that I don't know are nerves or what). My vaginal discharge is always thick in consistency. And all day yesterday it had been thick but there seemed to be a lot of it because yesterday was my ovulation day. I don't know if I ovulate on birth control or not. But I am very very worried that this is implantation bleeding and that I am pregnant. I am making my self sick and almost to the point of vomiting because of this. Someone please help me. I know I need to take a pregnancy test, but my period doesn't start for another week and a half (28 day cycle and period lasts 4 days) I just need an answer. Guys your my only hope.

Thanks so much. Your answer is appreciated
More than you'll ever know.