Pain in right side, 8 weeks pregnant, cyst on opposite side,
im 8 weeks pregnant today. Heard a strong heartbeat a few days ago and saw the baby. At my first ultrasound at 5 weeks. The lady was using a vaginal ultrasound and when she pushed upwards to look at my right ovary, sharp pains ran through my right side and lowerd back. Somewhat in front but mostly the side. Ever since then they are becoming more pronounced. Very uncomfortable. They said they saw a possible cyst but of course never mentioned anything to me. I found out on a "proof of pregnancy" paperwork. The cyst is on my right but the pregnancy is on the left. Is that normal? Should i get re checked out? I never had a cyst i dont know if its an emergency or not. I know its hurting more often ever since she looked at my right ovary. I have sub chrionic hem for the past 2 weeks. 8 days of light bleeding but now its been gone for a week i think.

5 months ago i also had an ectopic and lost my right tube. Had surgey (the scar tissue has been hurting and bothering me since surgery as well) The surgen saw a mass or buldge when he was in there but i lost so much blood he wasnt able to investigate it or take it out. So i wasnt informed on anything about it. Any ideas on what these pains are? I know you get stretching but it...doesnt feel like that since its mostly directed on the right. i think that cyst was from the ectopic pregnancy. I dont think i saw anything about a left one for this pregnancy.
Im not sure, but i would call the dr and have them explain to you if they need to take measures about the cyst and to let them no that you are having pain.  I will keep you in my prayers, take care.
I had cyst at the begining of this pregnancy they said it was normal, but I would ask about on your next visit not all cyst are normal
yes i have or had my cyst left side and i get pain rite side. i told my docotor she said this is normal nothing to worry abt unless u dont get bleeding.
Well the pain is on the right side where the cyst is but the pregnancy is on the left side. I dont have insurance yet. Waiting for the application to go through so im not able to get it checked out yet.