Pain with Fetal Movement
I am 32 weeks and have had sharp pain associated with my baby's movement in one particular place. She is very active, and when she moves across one spot in my abdomin, it is piercing. Has anyone had a similar experience...if so, what was the explanation???
Just a tender spot! You're almost to the finish line!!!!
I had one time that my son pushed in just the right spot and I literally dropped to the floor and started crying it was so horrible!  My husband was horrified!  I also had a spot that my first son would push that sent a shotting pain to my crotch!  That was horrible too, especially when it happened at work.
I have had many strange sensations with what I believe I has been fetal movement.  I am about 21 weeks at this point and I am taking 100 milligrams of prometrium every other day.
Honestly, there are times when I can't tell if what I feel is gas or not since they can feel similar. Though i have had more of the bubbly, fluttery feeling in the last week than ever before.  I have had some sharp pains that shoot down into my "crotch" and also sharp pains on the left side of my groin that are bad enoughto make me jump out of nowhere.  I had wondered if that was somehow associated with the fetus moving but wasn't sure.  I am glad to find others who have experienced the same thing, or that atleast acknowlege it as a normal part of pregnancy.   After having three miscarriages it's hard not to work about every new sensation, painful or not.
I am 33 weeks pregnant and I get painful areas when baby is moving.  Sometimes its shooting pain to my vagina and others feels like brusing on my sides or stomach and ribs!
Baby is running out of room in there! lol
Good luck!!