Pain
I'm 6 days away from my due date I know I'm dilated 1 cm since Thursday, last night I had pain for more than an our .. maybe Braxton it wasn't nothing painful to the point it'll make me cry... first time mommy ,so I'm not really sure when to go into labor. I did see some diff color discharge on my underwear couldn't tell the color since I had bright pink underwear. I can say it was orange idk??? ....
Would guess this is your body preparing for labor.  Not quite there but on it's way.  I had pain in my vagina the days leading up to birth a great deal of pressure.  What was different about contractions for me was that they felt like bearing down from top to bottom and were cyclic.  Does that make sense?  I did have a colorful array of discharge as well.  And then I got diarrhea.  I think you will know when you are in labor but you can always call your doctor.  But it sounds close!  Good luck!!!!