Paragard IUD, short period but now having pregnancy symptoms
   I had the paraguard IUD put in about 6+ months ago, and told it is 99.9% effective agianst pregnancy. I have a steady boyfriend I've been with for 10 months and we've been having unprotected intercourse (with IUD protection of course.) I usually have lengthy periods, to the point where I considered getting the IUD out; but this month was weird. I was having very sensitive nipples which I have never gotten as a premenstural symptom before. I was later than normal,  then started having brown,mucusy spotting for a couple days. Then I finally started and had a normal period for 2 days; then stopped.The day after I took a preg test and it came out neg but the window was blurry and unclear; so I assumed I wasnt preg. A few days later I spotted a bit more brownish/pink and it looked like it had pieces of membrane/tissue in it; very odd. Through this whole "period" I had sore tender breasts/nipples, headaches, and some slight pelvic pressure. Now I am sore, my back hurts, tender nipples...I've got a daughter and know what preg symptoms are...I'm having them! My stomach is bloated all the time, I've gotten light cramps/pressure, diarrhea... I am confused, how can I be pregnant not only with an IUD but have a short period as well?? I'm going to the Dr on monday but I am soooo worried! Not ready for another one! Please give advice! Thanks!