Paranoid - Loose skin and pregnancy - even losing hair
I have just had a lovely baby girl only 7 and a half ibs and my pregnancy was straight forward, no complications and i wasn't even that big, but after 3 months I am still left paranoid about the loose skin that i am left with - It is horrible - My stomach is all loose and droopy, I can't even be intimate with my husband properly because i can feel it and i know its there. Also because of all the stress i am beginning to loose my hair - both of those together will leave me a mess!
I'm not sure what to tell ya about the post-pregnancy belly as it's the price most women pay to have beautiful babies.  BUT! The hair loss is actually from having your child.  When you got pregnant you may have noticed your belly, arms, legs, even the hair on your head got thicker and fuller. It actually isn't getting either of those.  When you're pregnant your body tells your hair to stay put. It usually goes through a grow/shed cycle, and this slows or stops when pregnant.  After you have your baby all those hormones go away that cause that and you start to lose all that extra hair :-)  so it's completely normal, and annoying.
I totally agree with factorymomma! The hair loss is usually normal after u have the baby :( I know how you feel because I though I'm gonna go bald after having my girl, but it is how it is .... and the belly will get better :) try some excersises it helped me :)
Yep.... I lost hair one side of my head about 1inch patch.... its never really grown back and he's now
4½.... I'm pregnant again with baby no. 3...and I've
Noticed its gotten worse so I've parted my hair
The opposite side to cover it up..... no one else
Has even noticed.... just me being paranoid..