Pee in a cup???
Okk so someone told me that it might be more accurate if you pee in a cup and then put the test in it for a few seconds and then take it out? Is that accurate? Has anyone heard of this?
that is the way i took my tests - just make sure not to keep in more than 10 seconds or it gets pretty saturated. but those were my darkest tests!
My doctor told me that it can be because you don't have the constant stream of urine over the test which can sometimes interfere in the results. I've not personally had any trouble with just doing it the traditional way, so I can only go off of that.  
I have always peed in a cup and then stuck the test in there till it's saturated and then waited for the results.

It's so much easier then trying to aim and get it saturated enough while peeing.  
Okkk then I will try that ESP since I think I drink too much water before bed so I feel it may be a little diluted.