Period ~2 weeks early
I am 25 years old and have had my period since I was about 11 years old.  I have had my period come about 2 days early before and Ive had it come late but this is the first time that it has ever been this early.  It is 2 weeks early and started out as spotting for the day and then early in the night it started getting heavier. I went to bed with a pad on and woke up with it completely overflowed. I went to the washroom and had a very heavy flow of blood in the toilet and noticed some clots as well.. The blood itself is bright red but the clots are very dark red.  I have been bleeding very heavy all day, I wore a panty liner with my superplus tampon all day but I had to change my tampon 3 times within 8 hours because each time I ended up bleeding through the tampon (because it was completely full and blood soaken).
I have to work every day and do not have a day off until Wednesday.  Im wondering what this could be and am I able to wait until Wednesday to go to the doctor or should I go sooner.  I have had unprotected sex right after my last period and a few times since then with my boyfriend.
Hi, I am experience the same situation like yours now. Eager to know what happened to you then.
from the sounds of things girls you both had early miscarriages I have been there many times before. you just miscarry before you know your pregnant. don't worry it will continue for about a week and then you will have your period a bit off from normal.
Hopefully this will help:

I'm a lesbian, and my girlfriend and I for months were consistently two weeks apart and can't seem to sync up, (which is unusual). Anyway, there's no chance in hell I'm pregnant, but I had mine about a week late around new year's, at which point my gf had hers, two weeks early; she had just had hers the week before Christmas. And this wasn't a progression, it happened out of the blue. For months it was one of us every two weeks, then this craziness hassened. Now less than two weeks since then, I started mine again today, not even two weeks since the last one ended on the 3rd. it's NEVER been this early in my life. In fact, it's usually every 30-32 days instead of 28, but that still was consistent until today.

I know it's too late for that input, but for anyone else who's asking, it doesn't seem to be a solid clue that you're prego, from my experience, because I can't be. :)