Period started with brown dried blood
Hi all, I could not conceive this first time on clomid. My question is this AF started with dried brown blood which fits the description of implantation bleeding. I always used to start my periods with direct red blood or with light pinkish blood. This is the first time i had brown. Could this mean that the fertilized egg implanted but could not maintain or something? Or could this be something to do with the drug clomid? anyone using clomid experienced such a thing. Please answer.
You must remember implantation isnt that common only a few women experience it.Ive been on clomid numerous times.it can play tricks on your body.for some depending what days you take it,ovulation can come early or late.since this is your first time on it,then the difference in period would most likely be due to that.it may mean your full bleed is on the way.if youve taken a test anmd negative,then i would put down to clomid.