Picc line?
Has anyone else had to have a picc line, and if so how long did it take for the pain to go away?  
Do you have hyperemesis gradium?
Yes
Sweetie do you have Facebook? If so there is a support group for women which have it called the aiden Rae foundation. Some women say the pain never goes away until the baby is born. You may Aldo want to get ahold of Vanessa pack she is the founder of it. She will be there for you as well.
Thank you.  I was just curious on the picc line pain.  My dr is hoping the HG will resolve in about 5 weeks and then we can take the picc out. We are taking precautions to help prevent it from getting too bad. Cuz I was starting to go that direction.
That's everyone's hope who has it I hope that is the case for you. It is no fun I had it at the beginning of this pregnancy I still have bouts but am able to get through it now.
Yeah I'm hoping it goes away but chances are it won't due to the increase of hormones.  But I sure am glad I have my good days and I can eat food lol.  But for every good it seems I have four bad ones :/.  
Whats a picc line?
It's a really invasive Iv basically.   One you can keep on for weeks even months so they don't have to keep giving you IVs
Ive had one before but I was in the hospital for another reason. When it hurt the most for me was during the weeekly cleanings. It never felt good really but it wasn't always painful.
It's just like my muscle is really sore and so is my chest. Like a tender feeling.  And I was just wondering how long it lasts.  So it pretty much lasts the whole time but gets better?