Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Picking a pediatrician?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Picking a pediatrician?

I'm 25, 26w, and a FTM. My insurance called a few days ago and asked if I have picked a doctor for the baby. I was shocked because that thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Should I start looking now for a pediatrician or do I have some time?
I hadn't thought of it my whole pregnancy either. The nurses helped me pick one out when I was in labor lol
I registered with my hospital for lsbor and delivery at 11w they immediately called asking about a pediatrician. The only pedi i ever thought of was my feet! Im now 18w and still havnt looked for one. I dont even know where to begin!!
Lols same here I didn't either until I had my baby nd they wanted him to see a doctor when. I was discharged lols well I haven't exactly picked one still I'm still running through doctors until I fall in love with one. But you should definitely start looking now so you have it out of the way nd have time to change and settle in. :) children's mercy hospital is the best for lil ones
My advice is to def start looking. If you know anyone or friends/family that already has children ask them for opinions on pediatricians. Google close ones around your home for ease and read their reviews. Hope that helps;-) and best wishes
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
57 mins ago
KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy